Sunday, August 08, 2004

Phone line problems...


The random static on the phone line continues to be a problem. What's
odd is that I was on this morning and until 9 am I really had no problem
with the phone line. Then around 9:30 that's when the static started up
again. I can't see anything different with connections inside, and since
the Ohio Edison guys were here a couple weeks ago to move the electric
line to a new pole they installed out by the road, we've had this
increasing problem of phone line static.

Even though the phone company says the problem must be inside the house
according to the system tests the person my mom spoke to on Saturday
ran, we can't seem to find the problem. No matter which phone jack we
try (and there are 3, I suppose the 4th would be the connection for the
satellite box), there's static. I've ruled out static from the satellite
box plug. It has to be between the pole and the house, or at least the
box on the side, and that's old.

I think I'm almost over this cold, finally. still some crap to cough up
and spit out, but it's looking good.

No comments: