Sunday, August 22, 2004
Close calls and other stuff
Something I've had on order for one of my penpals in Japan finally
arrived!! And my "Grimlock" figures of Nekomimi Rei and Monkey Asuka
also arrived unexpectedly...
However, my relatively easy day on Saturday wasn't as easy. I had a
nagging and raging sinus headache that refused to go away. Nice parting
shot for my cold or whatever it was. I woke up this morning without the
headache or the slight raspy gurgle while breathing out (still waiting
for that to come back anyway)...
Plus, well, I'm glad my brakes worked, but no thanks to the idiot in the
van who pulled out when he shouldn't have... So anywho, I'm one street
away from visiting my guy for manga. I had to stop for one van in front
of me and he's stopped on Tuscawaras in front of the pet supply store,
because for some annoying reason, the driver feels they can't get their
van into the parking lot because there's another vehicle trying to
leave... Eventually the boovin trying to leave does leave, the van
trying to enter does enter, but!!! While I see it clear, and that ANYONE
LEAVING A PARKING LOT ONTO A MAIN ROAD HAS TO STOP... ANOTHER IDIOT IN A
VAN DECIDES TO IMMEDIATELY DASH OUT ONTO TUSCAWARAS AT THAT DAMN MOMENT
FROM THAT SAME EXIT AT THE PET STORE!!! I must have come at least 3 or 4
feet from plowing into this idiot. I'm lucky nobody hit me from behind -
nor was I going all that fast. That JERK!!
I get home to find a call that someone in the neighborhood where we used
to live was referred to me for computer help... O..K... gotta find out
who did that. The name of the family has a son who I didn't really get
to know or get along with. I have friends who do though. Maybe it was
them. I've no grudge against them, but my nagging sinus headache made it
impossible to call them back right away or do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment