Monday, August 02, 2004

Aaaaaah...


After a night with a bowl of my famous onion soup laced with garlic and
more onion (which doesn't taste all that good if you can taste
anything), I actually feel much better. It also helped to get some
ibuprofen and pseudophedrine (sp). I think I should be able to finally
get over this stinking cold or whatever. Everyone else says it's a sinus
infection and that I should go to a doctor or someplace for antibiotics.
Oh yeah, like I got money to do that. Anywho, I've toughed it out and I
decided to fight the cold my own way. I've had more than I care to
remember since we had to move out here. I hope the basement's not to
blame, but instead my nieces who keep sharing colds. And surprisingly,
onion soup helps a lot, especially if you can get most of the bowl down
and then go to sleep soon afterwards. Keep warm and if you have cough
drops, use them. Sore throat spray doesn't hurt.

Now to get my right ear unplugged...

No comments: