Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Argh...


Ok, so a posting I made yesterday doesn't show up until today when I
re-send it, then I get both original send and the resend posted..
grrr... Usually these things appear right away or that's what they
did...

Anywho, lost one of my Anime pins on my hat. It's the Hououji Fuu pin...
I've had that one a long time, but since she fell off today, I should be
able to find her. The pin's gotta be at the store somewhere since I
wasn't anywhere else. As long as I have some luck on my side, Fuu should
be findable.

I have since checked some of my other pins and found them just waiting
to fall off as well. The rubber pinbacks don't seem to be any better
than the metal ones for long term use. I thought using super glue might
help them stay on, but I was wrong...

Until further notice, all my pins are off my Sailor Moon hat. I lost the
Princess Serenity one but was able to replace her. I lost the gachapon
Rabi En Rose pin but replaced her with another of a different design.
One that pissed me off losing was the Furuta made Ruby Moon from Card
Captor Sakura. Almost impossible to replace. The Fuu pin I don't like
losing either, but if I can find her, all the better, but she can be
replaced by another of her. There's a good chance I can replace her.
Same character but different design.

I forget if I lost any others. I stopped using my anime keychains for
the same reason. I lost _3_ friggin Sailor Jupiter keychains, 2 right in
a row of Super Sailor Jupiter - 1 of these never made it home!!!
AAARRGGHHH!!

No comments: