Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mystery solved

People may not agree with what I post here or what I have to say, but nobody has a right to tell me what I can and can't put here. This is my blog, not yours. 1st Amendment rights. I know who was responsible for trying to hijack my blog with derogatory comments that were completely untrue. Be careful what you accuse people of being - it can be considered slander and you can get sued for it. So unless you have proof of what you're claiming, you hold your opinions to yourself. You don't know me at all, and it's your loss. You can't see past the end of your nose.

So we see someone's true colors and I see the real reason in place of what I have been told instead. Someone is obviously spreading rumors about me that are untrue, and I demand to face my accusers to find out where they got their crazy ideas about me. People are believing completely untrue lies about me without even asking me about them!! Is this fair?

I can always let the courts decide whether or not something harmful is happening...


PS. After talking with my older sister, what it likely is this: People see me, see how I act, and something bugs them but they can't quite figure it out what it is. So they come to an incorrect conclusion without even trying to talk to me and find out what's going on in my head at any given time. I can't control that. I don't even know what I'm doing that makes people treat me like that. If I could figure it out, I would take steps to fix it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My take is, it's discrimination against Aspergians. It's no different than assuming all MiddleEasterners are terrorists, or all black men good at sports, etc, etc., etc