pan got cleaned out and new sand put in. The Tidy Cat in the red lid
really controls odor, I've noticed. Also did dishes since I was running
out of cereal bowls and spoons.
Finally made the lemon and blueberry thingy Mom wanted 2 weeks ago as
the week's dessert but I wasn't able to make it because I was sick. It
turned out well. Mom won't get to taste any of it, though.
I noticed there are quite a few things around here I'm going to have to
pay for now. All the more reason to seek out a roommate as soon as
possible. I don't know how I'm going to deal with the electric or the
phone.
Nov. 12 (I hope) I meet up with the BVR people and hopefully they'll
have more of an idea of what I'm going to be doing than I do.
I've got stuff to fax and a letter to write. I hope after that I'll go
up to see This Is It at Tinseltown in time for their first showing of
the day.
Had a problem on Facebook. Someone in the feed posted how they hated
their house. So I responded in a manner I felt was OK. Then I get
someone going ape sh!t over me about it, saying oh how dare I say that,
this is my 15 year old daughter, yadda yadda. OOOh.. Kay. I had no idea
what age she was, in fact I don't generally check the age of people in
my feed. Having Asperger's, I am bad at understanding the ages of
people, generally. Anywho, she apparently was this girl's mother, and
now I understand why the girl originally posted that they hated their
house. I mean, without more to go on as to the source of the hate, I can
just guess it's because of her mother. This b!tch of a mom even went so
far as to leave me a note in my Inbox. I reported it as spam, got back
on the original bit in my feed and said so, then removed the girl from
my friends list - I "unfriended" her. Rather than put up with more of
that abuse, I removed her from my contacts on Facebook.
I generally feel that if you're allowed to Friend people on Facebook,
you're of the right age to be on Facebook to begin with. Just keep
family members off your feed. I mean, this b!tch had no business butting
in like that. So to the girl whose over possessive and over reacting mom
got on her Facebook feed, I feel your pain. I feel I said nothing wrong,
it was spur of the moment, and yet again I was misconstrued. I refuse to
take any blame.
2 comments:
Didn't she have her birthdate listed on her Profile? You really should learn to check on stuff like that, for just this reason. :) Hard to be misunderstood if you check the birthdate and go, "Whoah, jailbait!", and then say nothing.
And if she DIDN'T indicate her age or birthdate anywhere, well, then what were you supposed to think?
Like I said, I don't generally check people's profiles. It never occurred to me that I should. I couldn't tell either way anyway from the pic she used.
Post a Comment