see it.
I have plans to turn this blog private, viewable by only by those who
have an invitation. This is something I can do and I should have
implemented it a long time ago, seeing as how recent events has shown
how the privilege of a publically accessable blog has been abused twice
so far.
I do not intend to see it abused any more.
If you wish to continue being able to read my blog, you probably know
one of my many email addresses already - so please drop me a note with
the email address you want the invite sent to. That way I can let my
most trusted circle of friends still read the latest and yet keep out
those who really have no business seeing what I have to say, and I can
control and track if something gets leaked to people with untowards
intentions.
I will wait long enough to gather the list, which I don't expect to be
long, and then do what I need to do. I'll confirm the sending of the
invites and hope people keep up on it.
I'm sorry, but it has to be done. The number of people I trust has
drastically been reduced as of late.
No comments:
Post a Comment