I hate thinking my father is going to load up my blog and see this. I hope he will just butt out.
I hate to inform my friends and anyone who really cares about me that my mother passed away this afternoon, some time between 2 and 3 pm, 3 pm being when I found her. I tried to wake her up to let her know I was going in town to get her medication that Nurse Amy called in for her recent chest congestion, which unfortunately she probably got from me.
I've been trying to contact all her doctors, friends, and services in regard to her passing. I have a lot of crap to deal with in the coming weeks and beyond. Utilities to change into my name. Services I'll need to sign up for. I'm likely going to need counseling.
We never got around to putting that 1 Gig of RAM in her Dell. She got to see me pass my CompTIA A+ tests the first time through.
Nobody had EVER say that I was neglectful, that I did not do enough. I will smite thee, as the saying goes. Don't ANYONE ever say that about this to me.
The oxygen concentrator is off. It's so quiet now. The TV isn't on. I don't know what I'm going to make for supper. My nieces are going to be so sad.
I wish I was married already so I wouldn't have to face this alone and then be alone. I have my friends, but they don't live with you. I don't know what I need exactly, but I sure could use a spouse with an income at the moment.
My mother was the last person standing in my older sister's way to keep her from screwing me over.
I had some pretty dark days following being fired from the grocery store.
I miss my mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment