Saturday, October 24, 2009

Didn't I tell people? The Screwing has begun

So now I'm being hounded for keys that people don't need for this
apartment. I prefer to have security and privacy, but my older sister
feels she needs keys for each lock. She doesn't need those keys. She has
1 for the back door. That's enough.

Oh so she's threatening to change the locks if she doesn't get keys she
feels she's supposed to have. That REALLY helps her position (sarcastic)
Then tries to cite some safety concern should someone need to get in
here if something happened to me. I already have a problem with her
walking in without knocking or ringing a bell. I fear for the safety of
mom's stuff. She'll just come in here and start gutting the place.
There's been talk of throwing out my mom's bed. WHY?

Then there was the promise of my older sister to help out with property
taxes and the electric until I got working again and had some money to
be able to pay that. But now she's talking about Oh I have to go online
to fill out Move In info because otherwise they'll shut the electric off
next week.

WHAT THE FU?

We can't change the name on the account yet, I thought. And I distinctly
remember her saying she'd help on the electric. Now she's lying to me!

I saw the bill mom had for this coming due date. It was $174. I don't
have the money to cover that, the phone, and Road Runner. I just don't
have it!!!

SHE PROMISED.

I threw a fit and then she threatened to call the police. RIGHT. That
REALLY HELPS your position.

I'm getting screwed so soon after my mom's death. I wish she had just
stayed where she was.

1 comment:

correllian44601 said...

"There's been talk of throwing out my mom's bed. WHY?"

Well throwing the bed out would be stupid, but you might want to sell it, maybe make a few bucks toward the various things you need bucks for.