Sunday, October 11, 2009

A mixed bag

So anywho, I can finally say for now the Check Engine light has gone out
for about 2 weeks. So far, so good.

Browns won their first game of this season.

And I hope it's just a battery that needs charging in the cell phone. I
tried to turn it on while waiting for my mother's prescriptions to be
filled, but all it would do is come on, give me a white screen for a few
moments, then shut down immediately. The battery wasn't dead by a long
shot. It had at least 2 more bars of battery charge showing. I last used
it Saturday and I remember shutting it down when I got home.

If it continues this immediately shutting down business, I don't know
what to do with it. It still has some months of service left and over
600 units of airtime left. I almost got mad enough to slam it on the
floor at the store. If it's a nearly dead battery, OK, so that's what it
does when the battery is damn near dead. Other than that, I or my
friends who got it for me may have to call Tracfone and bitch them a new
one. I still have some pics (correction: maybe HAD) I wanted to get off
the thing.

As much as they are useful, it's stuff like this that makes me think why
people even have them when they go bad. I've taken very good care of it,
so I have no idea what happened to it or anything.

I wish I had a SIM card reader...

If it works again like it should after charging, I'll try sending a post
to let people know.

3 comments:

correllian44601 said...

My phone of the same model that I got shortly after getting yours still works perfectly, and I leave it on practically 24/7. Did it make any low battery indicator noises?

Mrshoujo said...

See next blog entry.

correllian44601 said...

You hadn't made the next post yet when I posted my comment. ;)