Friday, October 16, 2009

Finally ordered that 1G of RAM

It still makes me sad to think about it, but I finally ordered the RAM upgrade for mom's computer. I'm always going to call it Mom's computer. She bought it in 2004 from money awarded from her worker's comp settlement. I say it was the best thing she ever did, even if it has a couple quirks that when the RAM kit gets here, I plan to do something about once and for all.

But not before I run a system backup on the drive.

*sigh* This all has been so sad.

We're currently making plans to have the cremation paid off for a suitable memorial service for my mom in a few months time around her birthday. I hope I get to say something. After all, I've been with her since... 1995? I forget when my younger sister moved out and began her family.

Every few moments I stop to think about something and Mom, and I can't help but break down and sob.

I wondered if I'd miss her if she died. I said so June 1st 2009:"It makes me wonder if I would miss my mom if she should happen to die at some point."

It chills me to think I put that on my blog just over 4 months ago, but you know... Do I miss her now?

Oh, yes. No question.

No comments: