Wednesday, September 01, 2004
So few additions to the blog...
I haven't added much lately. That's because I usually get these great
ideas of something to write while at work. The mind plays odd games when
having to do something completely distasteful. It's not a job, it's paid
torture.
Anywho, I get these ideas, then when I get home - poof! - the idea
evaporates. Someone told me I'm lucky I can compartmentalize work and
not work. If I get asked to bring something in, unless I write a note
down or somehow suddenly remember before I go to work the next day, I'll
completely forget it. So a lot of great stuff I could have written for
the blog, disappears as soon as I get out of my truck and walk inside.
Except for this. I wanted a note as to why all my great ideas never make
it onto this thing. T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment