Thursday, September 23, 2004

Watch out for nasty bugs


I guess my 2nd niece has had her first (and hopefully only) lesson with
bugs you Should Not Pick Up. I'm not sure what this one was, but it had
some white on it. Jessie brought this one inside until she had some
burning sensation in her hands, as well a spot on her tummy and one spot
on a leg. Mom tried using something that wasn't working, then I
remembered Solarcane that I had and used it. After a few sprays, she
finally calmed down.

But I guess she couldn't exactly win a 2nd day. She wanted something
that I had to get out of one drawer in the kitchen and hit one pinky as
I closed the drawer. The injury was inspected and considered minor, but
Jessie insisted a little chocolate ice cream would make things feel
better. (cheeky!)

Dang. I forgot the other thing I wanted to post.

No comments: