Thursday, September 09, 2004
And God Said unto Andrew...
"How would you like a nice wet mess to clean up this morning instead of
getting on your laptop and getting those pics you found yesterday?"
In a sleepy stupor, I said "OK!"
This morning, I found water in the basement. It had JUST began to flow
into my room. I got it before it began to ruin anything, and before it
wicked through carpets and into my manga collection in the comic book
storage boxes. Fortunately, nearly all of my collection is in plastic
bags inside those boxes. But other boxes I'll have to replace, and
thankfully, some of those may come from today's delivery at the store.
I'm going to have to invest in some plastic racks or something to keep
my stuff off the very floor if this crap keeps happening.
Anywho God, I have met your challenge and I am fighting back. I will
Win. Right now I have a fan set up to "encourage" the water to flow
somewhere else. Not much water is in my room, and you can imagine my
extreme annoyance - "Where the hell's this water coming from?" Knock
Knock - Who's there? - Ivan - Ivan Who? - Ivanother Hurricane for you...
ttaku...
No comments:
Post a Comment