Monday, September 20, 2004
So dern tired...
Lots of running around done today before and after work...
Dropped off mom's prescriptions at Drug Fart and got money orders for my
obligations this morning.
After work, got expensive dog food for my older sister's dogs. $9.00 for
8 lbs - what is this crap, edible gold?
Went to Wal*Fart. Couldn't get just 2 or 3 boneless country style
ribs... So that went unpurchased. Found ace elastic bandages for $2.97
each, bottle of ibeenpoopin (Ibuprofen) for $7.97 (the big bottle).
Picked up Tidy Cat little box deodorizer. It works so much better than
the Arm & Hammer baking soda based stuff. Honestly can recommend it to
others. Paid with debit card. (oops!)
Priced replacement battery packs for the cordless phone. I'm going to
buy a $9 pack and use my knowledge of soldering to attach the old plug
on the new cheap pack. Depending on the plug, you pay either $9 or $12 -
and it's the same damn battery pack!! 3.6V and all that!! Never pay more
than you have to. I'll see what this week's manga take is before I get
the pack. So in the meantime, the phone downstairs is going to be living
upstairs until the new pack is bought and installed.
Got gas. Didn't get in the area in time to stop at the credit union, so
I go on to Drug Fart. Mom's meds are ready, and processed as hoped. Only
thing is her debit card has a $200 a day limit. I made a $17 purchase at
Wal*Fart.. oops. So I whip out the Visa and go about my business.
I hope being tired right now doesn't make me do something stupid like
last night.... T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment