Mom is bitchy for no reason. A harmless comment about our dog going out
to the kitchen to see if I dropped anything after I got my breakfast got
an undeserved reaction and I had to exasperately tell her to knock it
off, you weren't listening, etc. Not everything I say is a complaint
about something.
I found out this morning the paper towel holder I spent money on got
broke yesterday, and nobody bothered to say anything or replace it
(yet).
Side benefit for stripping the ceiling in the kitchen is that it goes up
about 3 inches when it's done. 3 inches thick of various layers of
ceiling material.
And so in addition to having to pay property taxes next month, I have to
contribute to the $130 to $140 of insulation that was bought for the
project.
I'm not going to have that money for a couple of months with having to
pay property taxes, which I feel are a crock and a ripoff. You buy a
building, you pay taxes on the sale. And as long as that property sits
somewhere, you continue to pay taxes on it. However, if you're
delinquent for long enough, they can take it away from you to pay for
the taxes. You don't ever own anything of that type of property that's
entirely "yours."
No comments:
Post a Comment