Thursday, July 30, 2009

thanks for thinking of me

So anywho, today I go in to town to get a couple of medications mom says
she's got phoned in, and amazingly the out of pocket cost is only 18
cents!

I took that one Epic Fail Vista laptop to the local Libary which has
pretty darn fast free wifi. I manage to get Firefox 3.5 on it, grab Ad
Aware (I don't like their 2007 version of their software) and update it,
then manage to get Vista's update function to grab 48 updates. The
install for Net Framework 3.5 took almost an hour on its own!

I get back to find out one of my older sister's friends has stopped by
and offered to treat everyone to Grinders sandwiches. And because I'm
not there at that moment, nobody thinks to include me. Gee, thanks for
thinking of me guys!

But before I left to do all of that other stuff, my older sister is
asking about which breaker controls the overhead light in the kitchen,
and because I don't know which one, I get called an "asshole" and of
course it gets fired right back. I don't know doesn't mean I know and
I'm not telling you. Of all the breakers in the box, I know of only one
and what set of outlets it controls because the epic fail breaker keeps
popping. But to my twisted sister, she takes it whatever way she wants
and says that I'm not telling her because I want to see her get hurt.
That's not it at all, but I wouldn't mind seeing her get injured if it's
self inflicted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she should try going through that breaker box and labeling the damn breaker switches like you're supposed to? Flip the breakers and see what they control! DUH