Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The evil sister is gone... for now.

She finally left. It took her 3 weeks to do what she said would have
been done in one.

The ceiling has wallboard on it, but the molding that goes around isn't
finished, nor moved up to the new height of the ceiling. There's
painting that also needs to be done, and if my other sister who said
she'd do it doesn't come out soon enough, I'll do it in spite of
protestations that my mom doesn't want me to do it because she doesn't
think I'll do as good a job.

I paint figure models. Nuff said.

The ceiling fan is mostly up. There are a few missing screws for the
wings of the fan, so right now there's only 2 on it (balanced so it can
at least be used - I'm not stupid). I'll have to find replacements at a
hardware store. I'll need to shim one more side of it so that it won't
wobble anymore as the fan operates.

Mom said there were discussions between the kitties all night and Negi
is hiding at the moment.

I slept well for once last night but I still have this overall body
pain. I hope some ibuprofen will help.

I'm also trying but having problems trying to register and use an
account on Pearson Vue's website in order to buy testing vouchers and
schedule the tests. The main problem is getting the account. They don't
let you set your own password right off the bat. Last Monday (before the
end of July) I began to create and register an account. When I got done,
I was told I would have to wait "one business day" for the email I was
supposed to get with my password or some such link to begin using my
account and schedule my CompTIA tests.

I waited until Wednesday to check my email on the address I gave them
for this. No email from Pearson Vue. Checked Friday. Still no note. So I
tried to access my account, and for some reason their system keeps
thinking I want to change something. No.. I want to access my account
for which you never sent me the email about the password! Oh but I did
get 2 emails in regard to changing something in my profile with them,
but I wasn't trying to change anything! And to top it off, I still can't
get past that page about logging in and telling me my password is
wrong!!!

I tried to register an account yesterday with a different username, and
used the same email address. It still would not let me do anything. I've
sent off 2 emails to their customer service detailing the problems I'm
having and expressing frustration. I never got their email about the
password and can't do anything past the log in screen and being told my
password is wrong and I'm not trying to change anything. I just want to
log in to see about scheduling my tests and try ordering the testing
vouchers I need.

I don't know what the problem is.

No comments: