So anywho I get told that Negi was heard from across the railroad tracks this morning. So he's not under the porch anymore. WTF is wrong with cats when they get out of the house? They suck up to you inside, but outside act as if they don't know you at all.
He'd better damn well come back.
3 comments:
correllian
said...
What the hell?!?!? Every time I think she can't get any more stupid and inconsiderate, she does!!!! Did she even apoligize?
You could try borrowing my dad's live trap (if he's willing) and baiting it with cat food. YOu might get a raccoon or other varmint, but you might get Negi back, too.
Noone has apologized. "you should have used a screen in the window." well gee she removed them from the kitchen and was propping open windows without screens, too. I KNEW this would happen. If you would be kind and ask your dad for me, and let me know when to return the live trap. I would be willing to give it a go.
I will ask him when I see him when he shows up to babysit today. I'll probably see him again tomorrow when we go out for lunch (me and MIn) with him, and if he's willing, I can have him bring the trap then. If he's not willing, Tractor Supply COmpany has a 2 pack of live traps on sale now for $25, which is a better deal than any of their other single pack live traps at regular price. http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10551&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&pageSize=20&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&error1=&ip_text=live+trap&ip_textHH=live+trap&ip_requestUri=TopCategoriesDisplay&ip_categoryId=&ip_mode=&ip_perPage=20
Lonely. I want to meet the girl of my dreams. Must look hot in china dresses and various other costumes. Japanese fluency a big plus, must be able to handle being treated like a goddess.
3 comments:
What the hell?!?!? Every time I think she can't get any more stupid and inconsiderate, she does!!!! Did she even apoligize?
You could try borrowing my dad's live trap (if he's willing) and baiting it with cat food. YOu might get a raccoon or other varmint, but you might get Negi back, too.
Noone has apologized. "you should have used a screen in the window." well gee she removed them from the kitchen and was propping open windows without screens, too. I KNEW this would happen. If you would be kind and ask your dad for me, and let me know when to return the live trap. I would be willing to give it a go.
I will ask him when I see him when he shows up to babysit today. I'll probably see him again tomorrow when we go out for lunch (me and MIn) with him, and if he's willing, I can have him bring the trap then. If he's not willing, Tractor Supply COmpany has a 2 pack of live traps on sale now for $25, which is a better deal than any of their other single pack live traps at regular price. http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10551&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&pageSize=20&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&error1=&ip_text=live+trap&ip_textHH=live+trap&ip_requestUri=TopCategoriesDisplay&ip_categoryId=&ip_mode=&ip_perPage=20
Post a Comment