the way.
"I tried calling him and heard someone scream, "Don't ever call here
again." The second call, a few minutes later, yielded nearly the same
result. A third call, after 5 minutes, was greeted with silence."
We have been getting these numerous hang up calls for the past few
months. We don't know who they are because they don't ID themselves. I
never screamed anything at him. I did use my Pocket Stewie to say "Who
the hell do you think you are?" And only after one pick up on these
calls did we finally ID it was him after he said "Silence is Golden."
and his voice was recognized.
We didn't know who was hanging up on us. If it's really important, leave
a damn message.
"If Andy wants anyone to help him with anything, he should learn to say,
"Thank you". "
I'm not asking for his help. I don't want him around, and I'd never ask
for HIS help anyway. I don't need it.
1 comment:
I think I have a theory on this one. Possibly Candice asked him for help or to help you with the stuff (ripping out the ceiling etc) she wanted you to do, and he chose to intrepret it as you wanting his help.
No idea wherew he got the stuff you supposedly screamed into/at the phone, though.
Post a Comment