Wednesday, July 22, 2009

She does things to set me off on purpose

So my older sis is still here, and aside from the roof finally being
sealed and some old wallpaper being pulled off the kitchen walls,
there's been no further work on the ceiling.

Things were remotely OK until this afternoon. One of my nieces was over.
I got some Princess Tutu out for her to watch. She wanted lunch. I had
just got done with the 'puter. So I'm out there making stuff.

Suddenly, my older sister decides she wants peanut butter toast with
some loaf of 'bread' she has.

I do not get along with her at all. She knows this. And yet, she on
purpose began pushing my buttons. She's eating our food. Last night she
helped herself to 2 servings of some Asian Helper Chicken Lo Mein.
Didn't ask if she could have the first, and didn't ask anyone if they
wanted more. Just went out and ate it.

She helped herself to our Diet Green Tea. She thought she was going to
get into our peanut butter but I put that aside and told her I needed it
for the brownie and thing recipe I also began making along with the
macaroni and cheese for my niece's lunch. But at the same time I got out
the leftover vegatable spaghetti. So I had the lid off, and knowing how
she likes to get into things, I put a paper plate in holder on top, as
if to say "stay out of this." I mean, couldn't anyone see this? She's
got no common sense. She decides to use the plate for her toast!

That just sets me off. I slam a cupboard door shut, which ends up
breaking the 4 cup glass measuring bowl. I begin yelling about all the
annoyance.

Of course, this scared my niece. But I told them all to thank my sister
for that. I am not to be blamed if people are going to do things that
they full well KNOW are going to set me off! She was the one who pushed
for the Asperger's diagnosis, why the hell isn't she reading up on how
to deal with someone with it??

She was supposed to be done with the kitchen ceiling in a week. She's
not even half way done a week and a half later. Now she's gotta run down
to Florida to save some stuff from being stolen out from under her,
which might take 4 days.

To someone with Autism, saying one thing but doing another is like
telling a lie or breaking a promise. I had expected her to be out of our
way in a week. She lied.

I expect things to happen and being and end when people say they will.
Any deviation is not tolerated well. And since she acts like my father,
I can't tolerate her for very long.

Mom says I need to get my medical card and get back on counseling, get
some medication for the anxiety. But I'm just fine if there's no one
around to set me off.

1 comment:

correllian said...

She ate your Chicken Helper?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I guess she's only a vegetarian when it's convenient for her...............