and the doctor refused to refill them even though it's been long enough.
I make comments about stupid commercials. I hate stupid commercials. If
it's the music, then I mute it. But generally, I'll make a comment or
make an insult because of something I hate about it.
Oh but since the meltdown shouting at my older sister a couple days ago
(yesterday?), she's like on edge and has some garbage to spout if I say
anything about a commercial. Keeps telling me to shut up, and then I
just tell her to shut up right back, which just gets her all indignant
and "No! You're Not Telling Me to Shut up!" And I'm right back with "I'm
old enough, I don't need to hear you spout garbage every time you open
your mouth just because I'm commenting on a stupid commercial; it
doesn't concern you so just stop it." And this will go on for a while -
usually she doesn't catch what the hell I'm reacting to on TV, she
spouts garbage so long she misses why I'm hating the commercial.
She's been playing one of our Atari Lynxes lately, and doing exactly
with it like she would have if it were a laptop. My point expressly
demonstrated. She keeps forgetting to unplug the power supply when she's
not using it.
She's got all these cross stitch projects to do, but she's not doing
them, and she can see because she reads a lot and has been playing the
Lynx.
How am I supposed to get ready and focus on passing CompTIA
certification exams with all this s___ going on?
I just realized there are some sounds I really hate. One is based on
rattling, like a window pane because of the air conditioner or something
in the air conditioner rattles and needs smacked to make it stop.
Another sound I hate is hearing someone breathing or generally sharp
whispery-like sounds. Hate those. And mom's breathing has the qualities
that really fricking bug me. I can stand fingernails on a blackboard but
I can't stand the sound of that kind of breathing noise. Infinite amount
of rage kind of thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment