Just got done reading books 2 and 3 of WIth The Light manga, and at
12:10 am, went to answer nature's call when I hear lousy 'country' music
spewing forth from some cheap radio next door. And it's not like some
level where a few people are able to hear it, it's loud enough to
"entertain" both their and our back yards. So I let the dogs out, stand
a few moments as I see the glowing end of someone's cigarette in the
dark moving around. Ah, well that answers that. I tried looking for our
flashlight so I could at least illuminate the spot from where the sound
was coming from and at least say "could you turn that down, please?" I
also considered getting the Kodak digital camera and making a video.
Might still do that if the radio is still blasting that music.
No comments:
Post a Comment