Saturday, April 18, 2009

Test

Test

--
==================================================================
This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T

Edit from 'puter: Looks like I can use the keitai to post to my blog via text messaging. ^_^

Edit 2: The email address for the phone is still listed as an "open" invitation. The process involved having Google/Blogger email the invitation message to my phone. However, I had to forward that back to my Yahoo! account in order to be able to do anything with it, since the phone's internet browsing is severely restricted to Tracfone's site. Even though I had logged in with the link provided, and under my blogger account, that email address should no longer be listed as an open invitation. Right? I activated the link I was sent, and I sent a test text message to the blog from the phone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testing the comment form.