
Picture taken with the phone. ^_^ Shouko Nakagawa has a lot of blog entries done with her cell phone, lots of them of her cats, too.
Just got to thinking. If you haven't heard of Susan Boyle by now, you're probably Amish. She's been described as an "unlikely" singing sensation. Take one look at her and you'd not know she sings beautifully. Anywho, I feel much like her appearance on Britain's Got Talent. Most people take a look at me and come up with their own opinion, and it's always the wrong one. But get to know me, and you realize you had the wrong idea. I'm not going to sing, so you're just going to have to make an effort to find out why I'm just a really great person. My Asperger's tends to create problems though. One friend told me that to him, I'm this really good loyal friend with the occasional odd behavior, but the odd behavior is beside the point because there's so much else good to look forward to.
(Check my previous BGSU Animaration post for a newly embedded video of shtuff.)
No comments:
Post a Comment