Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dangit, I remember having more MIDI files...

So anywho, the Tracfone can play MIDI files. Wow, that's cool. I
remember having a pretty big MIDI file collection, mostly anime MIDIs.
After perusing my one archive CD, I find out that I must not have put
some of them on there for some reason. I found ones I definitely
remember on there, but not ones I thought I had downloaded. So I'll be
taking a look through all my floppies my archive CD was supposed to have
on it, as well as a trip through the Win95 laptop for that one more ZIP
I remember having there. I found one ZIP I know is from there on a
thumbdrive, but the other I was hoping to find had things like the
Totoro theme, among others. I'll be looking for the source of what went
into that ZIP as it is.

I'll have a fight on my hands while copying it all off the laptop. I
think the external drive is dusty, at least.

Hm... I could email small bunches to myself on Yahoo!... I hope the ZIP
is under 500K.

"ganbaru va!"

No comments: