Friday, February 27, 2009

Ever find things people say about you and are just completely uncalled for?

So for some reason tonight, don't ask me how I was doing this, but I stumbled upon a page... with this on it.

http://www.pbnation.com/archive/index.php/t-707623.html <- this is the page, low-fi archive version

It's called "Google Yourself Thread"

Wasted_Teenager
11-09-2004, 12:58 AM
http://community-2.webtv.net/MrShoujo/

GODDAMNIT!! I have a ****ing little anime pervert with the same name as me.

{citing a picture I have on my pages]
He has "virgin pedophile" written all over his face...

-end of paste-


I'm rather offended at that. I'm no pervert, let alone a pedophile. Things like that just piss me off. So here's the full version of that particular thread...

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=707623

And the idiot has a myspace page I also found.

http://www.myspace.com/andrewfloyd

As you can see, his page is full of epic fail. An hero.

I dropped a little note his way:
"Let's just say I found your comments about me you made in 2004, and I don't think it's ... appropriate to call me a "virgin pedophile" or a "_ing little anime pervert."

Granted, this went on 5 years ago. But you best know that things stay on the net forever, and you should be more careful about what you say about other people.

BTW: I've seen his pictures, and who looks like a pervert?

No comments: