Tuesday, February 03, 2009

DA PUMP CD is no longer mystery!

A friend had identified 3 tracks from this CD already, and I just
finished getting titles to the rest. This one was surprisingly easy.

No.1 - Purple the Orion

No.2 - If...

No.3 - Stay Together

No.4 - Gokigen da ze ~Nothing but Something~

No.5 - Rhapsody in Blue

No.6 - Come On Be My Girl

No.7 - Joyful

No.8 - Crazy Beat Goes On!

No.9 - We Can't Stop the Music

No.10 - I Wonder...

No.11 - Love is the Final Liberty

No.12 - Come On Be My Girl - this is the same song on Track 6, but a
different version

No.13 - "If..." remix version

No.14 - From Summertime... It's All Right

Now to work on the final 9 from the mystery CD! I don't know why I
didn't do this years ago.

na no da!

No comments: