Tuesday, February 03, 2009

More figured out from my Mystery CD

Had a 2nd go at stuff on that mystery CD. I still don't have answers for
3 of them, and a 4th... Anywho...

Track 1 was finally identified as "Machibuse" by Matsutouya Yumi from
her album "Cowgirl Dreamin'"

Track 4 has the English words, as I hear them, "Dancing Door." but
nobody seems to have heard and put lyrics for it on a page.

Track 7 is still unknown. It sounds like an anime song. "mou sugu haru
desu" and "suteki na koi wa shimashou" are 2 lines from it.

Track 11 was also finally identified as "koibito mo nureru machikado"
aka The streetcorner where even lovers get wet (in the rain presumably).
This is probably a cover, because I found 2 singer credits. The original
was done by Nakamura Masatoshi, but a relatively recent cover was done
by the group TOKIO.

Track 13 - I still can't get this one. I can only figure it's "Wedding
Veil" but I guess nobody's heard this one. The lyrics are sung quite
fast. I can pick out words, but nothing comes up when I search them.

Track 14 turned out to be Hold Me Tight by Ueda Masaki.

Track 15 is Kamome ga Tonda Hi but I have no singer's credit for it.

Track 18 - The first words in the lyric are "mizuiro no ame", but it's
not from Utadoki and has nothing to do with anime. Also another group of
words I get are "ai no katachi" but even a quick search will tell you
that's a pretty common phrase as well. There seems to be several songs
called "Mizuiro no ame", but I can't find info on the one I have.

Anywho, that's about it.

No comments: