I'm trying to find a parking space at one store, perhaps one relatively
near the front door. Everyone tries to get one near the door. The side
of the row nearest to said door of the building is parked up. I'm on the
other side looking for a spot. The parking rows are arranged
horizontally in relation to the door, so there's one side closest and
one side farther away. Not in columns like at Walmart.
Then suddenly, one opens up in a pretty darn good spot. A car backs out,
and I think great. So I proceed to zoom into the spot... ARGHHH!H!!!!!!
THE A$$HOLE JERK FROM THE OTHER SIDE FACING THIS WAY.. THE DRIVER IS
STILL IN THE VEHICLE, THE ENGINE IS RUNNING, SO HE DECIDES TO PULL
THROUGH THE SPOT.. !! ARGHH!!! HR#$_^*%$*#@#@#$@#~!
I nearly end up smacking into the idiot before I manage to end up not
hitting his car. He gets a horn honk, a finger, and by the time I manage
to go around to the other side and try to get the spot the idiot just
vacated, IT GETS TAKEN.
WHY do people do THAT!!! You HAD a good spot, you didn't NEED to move
your car. LEAVE YOUR CAR ALONE. YOU DON'T NEED TO PULL THROUGH SO VOILA
AND PRESTO YOU DON'T NEED TO USE REVERSE WHEN YOU LEAVE!!! IF YOU WANTED
TO, JUST PARK THAT WAY FROM THE START!
I know, it happened over a month ago, but it still pisses me off.
It's like "ho hum, I got a good parking spot, but while I waiting for my
passenger to get out of the store, I'll just sit here with the engine
running.. Oh wow, the space in front of me is opening up. I'll just do
something clever and pull through.. Why is that guy honking his horn and
flipping me off? What did I do?"
I have just told you what you did, you a$$. Surely you must have seen a
car coming at you to take the place that just opened up, waiting for at
least 45 seconds!!! What do you think I was doing?
No comments:
Post a Comment