Monday, February 02, 2009

My Mystery Morning Musume Music!

No longer a mystery anymore!

After a couple hours or so Googling shtuff, I have finally Identified
the unlabelled Morning Musume CD. Of course, album names, years, track
numbers greatly appreciated. I remember sending a couple of cassette
tapes to someone in the hopes of getting help IDing these songs, btw.
Sent off 2 tapes, not heard a word at all since.

tonikaku...

Track 1 - Love Machine from Love Paradise (one of 6 favorite tracks on
my mystery CD btw)

No.2 - Daite Hold On Me! from 2nd Morning (there's a few versions of
this so I don't know which one I got.)

No.3 - FURUSATO from 2nd Morning (This one and the one next have a
Chinese flavor, so of course I like them)

No.4 - Happy Summer Wedding

No.5 - I Wish

No.6 - Koi No Dance Site from Love Paradise

No.7 - Ai no Tane (Seed of Love) from First Time

No.8 - Memory Seishun no Hikari from 2nd Morning

No.9 - Morning Coffee from First Time

No.10 - Night of Tokyo City from 2nd Morning

No.11 - Love Revolution

No.12 - Say Yeah! Motto Miracle Night!

No.13 - Jankenpyon - I found the title from just the "pyon" in the lyric
that I was hearing and including Morning Musume in the search. Fun
bouncy tune. ^_^

No.14 - Chokotto Love (I like this one, too.) This is also a DDR tune.

No.15 - "Otome Pasta ni Kandou" This one proved to be the hardest of all
to identify! I think the artist is Tanpopo? so I couldn't use Morning
Musume as a search term, though one Hello Project fansite had the lyrics
to it.

And finally No.16 - Last Kiss

If people can help me with the other bits of info I can pull them off
the Data CD I made (I have these in MP3 format after ripping them over a
year ago) and plan to use Audacity to update the ID3 tags in the files.

No comments: