I come back, they're gone. So is the frig. My sister bought that fridge. Boy will mom have a field day with that. There's graffiti in the bedroom. I got a snippet of that on the camera.
I called the sheriff to file a report and deputy called me back to take my report.
A few minutes ago, the guy with the green truck returns. Someone picks up the lady's car and he goes inside. Well, we can pretty much guess they've been fixing dry wall damage that has happened, and the guy doing the work isn't doing a bad job at that. I ask him where the fridge is, he says he doesn't know what's up with that. I guess another person with a truck showed up and they took it??
I told him the fridge wasn't to be removed. I went through the list of stuff that's also not to be removed. I had my sister on the phone the whole time. ^_^ He lets me in to see things, except for the bedroom. (you can guess why but I know already - and I really wanted a good shot of the stuff they wrote). There's a few more things of the lady's to remove and that's OK. I said as soon as her stuff is out, I need the keys back. The locks will be changed as soon as her stuff is out and I have the keys.
He'll finish up and paint things, which is OK. I mean, they're at least making some good, but at the same time they stole the fridge. The report is filed and charges will be brought up.
Whew!! I thought they'd never leave!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment