But they couldn't just show up and do what they need to do. Oh no. They began by beating all over the wall between the 2 Apartments. They've repeated their "performance" 11 minutes later, and then 2 minutes after that. About a quarter till 7, Mom said she can't take any more of that and so I call the county sheriff's dept. I explain to the lady that they've been harassing us this past week ever since the eviction notice was served on them. I told her the name and she said they spoke to her earlier today. Ah. I reiterated that I've been doing exactly what the deputy on Wednesday told me to do - stay out of the apartment and make sure she can get in. I haven't been in there since her brother let me in (with my sister on the phone at the same time).
Even just 4 minutes ago from typing this they beat on the wall. They did this while I was on the phone with the sheriff's dept. I have a 23 second video clip on a camera, put up right against the wall to illustrate how hard they were beating on it.
They also went and removed the air conditioner and put it on the wood chair we had left in the apartment. They were not authorized to do that. It was perfectly fine to leave that in.
Hopefully that was a sign they were actually vacating the premises.
7:21 pm - beating on the wall again.
Maybe they're trying to get a rise out of me and I'm ignoring it all and that's annoying them, or at least they're trying to get my attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment