I know you were in here trying to take pictures. I called sheriff that treaspassing & you are going to be prosecuted the frig was broke haven it fixed will be back tomorrow.
DO NOT COME IN here without my permission you are not my landlord if she wants to talk .....
My reply was basically:
I have already talked with the sheriff and my sister.
I have power of attorney for this building.
Since you have not been here officially for the past month and therefore not available, I do not need your permission. I was on the phone with the landlord last night when your brother invited me in. Landlord reserves the right to enter premises for inspection. See #13 of the lease agreement.
-end of that bit-
I'm amazed a little that she spelled 'prosecuted' correctly, such a big word for her small mind.
I saw her leaving a few minutes ago dressed in scrubs. She's got a job somewhere it seems.
My other sister said she was trying to intimidate me with her first statement. I didn't need to take pictures inside when I got such good shots from outside the windows!! Of course she wrote things on the one wall and I've been able to pull out a few things that were practically painted over. Her bitching about mouse droppings all over the stove (complete lie), the carpet being nasty (when I thought it was supposed to have been replaced?), no gutters on the house (which does not affect her in anyway) and something about the "landlord's [unintelligible] pisses his pants" which is just a juvenile shot at me. She was unauthorized to remove any property other than her own from the apartment. I'm surprised she didn't lock the door. ^_^ I reattached the
strike plate to the front door. I was planning to change the lock and then leave it unlocked to make them think they still had a working key. (evil grin)
The fact that con-artist called the sheriff's dept over the fridge basically means she's scared. She gets arrested for one more thing and she's in jail for a while, probably. I will see if we still have one photo of the fridge originally put in there so I can compare it to what they'll "return."
No comments:
Post a Comment