taught me that I should never do these kinds of things.
>1. What is the meaning of life?
42. We don't yet have the question to go with that answer.
>2. Is there a God?
No, because proof denies faith.
>3. Do blondes have more fun?
Well, I'm not a blonde and I'm not having much fun, so I'd say yes.
>4. What is the best diet?
One that keeps you alive. Some say the Mediteranean (sp) diet is best. I
prefer Japanese.
>5. Is there anybody out there?
Well, the universe being infinitely vast and all, there's no chance for
anyone ELSE out there, let alone us either. The entire population of the
universe is actually zero. There's also no money, imports, or exports.
Consult The Guide for more information.
>6. Who is the most famous person in the world?
The guy who unclogs toilets.
>7. What is love?
A song by some guy.
>8. What is the secret to happiness?
Sex and Money. Though some people with money aren't always happy, the
sex makes up for that. The 2 are very related in many ways. I know if I
had money, sex would be there soon after, and having both would make me
happy.
>9. Did Tony Soprano die?
Probably. We'll exhume the body someday to find out for sure.
>10. How long will I live?
What does the expiration date on your birth certificate say?
No comments:
Post a Comment