Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Been doing some cleaning

One area in my room near my door had been annoying me for a while and I
decided while running off some stuff to go through bit by bit and see
what garbage to get rid of. But I found some treasures as well.

I found a good set of earbud thingies for the one MP3 player I got that
didn't have any.

I found the missing issues of The 2600 Connection newsletter that I
didn't know where they were.

I found my Mamotte Shugogetten Courier Bag I collected one year at Anime
North.

A few other various bits of anime goodies I should file somewhere else
more safely. Like the poster tube with my Tokyo Mew Mew posters that
were actually calendar pages.

I gave my GOR books a new box as the one they were in split open when I
tossed it out into the hall. Quite a few bags of crap that just need
collectively garbage bagged and hauled out and I would prefer burned,
but hey whatever.

No comments: