Sunday, March 29, 2009

Goodies snagged at BGSU

BGSU had "Animarathon 7" yesterday, as well as Case Western's Japan
Connection "Anime Marathon", both single-day student-run spring events
at their campuses.

BGSU's event had a nice dealer's room (and partial artists area), and I
still managed to find a few things, mostly bought from Anime Palace, in
spite of having only 15 minutes to browse.

Revoltech's Yotsubato figure! posable, with addition head and hands and
props.

Some keychains - 3 of Lettuce from Tokyo Mew Mew, though I have 2 of one
style... and a few keychain figures from Galaxy Angel, including Ranpha.
Yay! Those were not from Anime Palace, btw.

I also got the "candy toy" Pretty Cure Max Heart figures of Cure White
and Shiny Luminous, and 3 "Pretty Cure 5" figures for Milky Rose,
Komachi in school uniform, and Cure Aqua. The bases for the PC5 figures
have a notch in the back, obviously for something like a card, but it's
not clear if the card is to come from the packaging or if you can use a
photo, or what.

I almost got a figure of one of the girls from He Is My Master, but held
off. If Anime Palace still has her at Colossalcon, I may end up buying
her. And maybe Air anime disks 3 and 4 from Fast Food Anime. I see
myself not spending a whole lot because I'm really not looking for much.
I have a hotel room to help pay for. I'm always looking for a deal
online, like Book Closeouts Tokyopop manga blowout sale!!



Edit: Doh!! I just saw a misspelling in a title on my video... Well, I ain't fixing it now!

No comments: