I finished both crosswords in today's newspaper.
Both my tax refund and Lucky Star V.6 arrived in the mail today.
Heh!! It's a year later and I still got a little more money out of that
unemployment compensation I got and then had to pay back. I didn't get a
fight over it. I was expecting having to look for the credit card
statement from the month I had to write that check to pay back what was
rightfully mine anyway. Those bastards at the Louisville Giant Eagle!
Death to Rick Seigal!! (One can hope, right?)
Rules for the workplace:
1. Don't date coworkers.
2. Don't trust management.
3. Don't shop where you work.
4. Avoid customers when possible.
5. Don't say too much to customers.
6. Try to hide displeasure of customers. (not easy for someone like me
who "wears their heart on their shirt sleeve.")
7. Customers may not always be right, but they are often stupid.
Ok, so that's not a rule but an observation, but it is something to keep
in mind.
8. Take too long to do something, and you will be accused of wasting
time, but if you do something quickly that takes other people a longer
time to do the same task, you are accused of not doing a good enough job
even if it's the same result. Take detailed notes as to what you are
doing, and if possible, explain why you don't have to take as long.
For those with bad bosses, rest assured that some form of cancer will
come along and kill them. Sure is one hell of a lifestyle changer,
innit?
If your bad boss travels a lot, hope for a traffic accident or plane
crash.
If you have bad management staff underneath them, hope for the same
things.
No comments:
Post a Comment