Thursday, May 01, 2008

Fun with photography

Someone give me a Lolcat for this.
First time trying to put more than one picture in one post. Across the street, the people got some sort of notice and they kinda disappeared in January or February. Last month, the owner finally came around to see a mountain of garbage left outside. This past week, it finally got cleaned up.
Does this look like Jimmy Hendricks? If the locals have this kind of talent and skill, I'd like to see more creative things. ^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stop sign-somebody did that with a spray can?!?!? That's skill.

Anonymous said...

despite the absence of the swastika on his forehead, I'm pretty sure that is supposed to be Charles Manson.

Ryan L

Anonymous said...

Let's compare... First, a sample pic of Jimi Hendrix

http://www.poster.net/hendrix-jimi/hendrix-jimi-psychedelic-5001242.jpg

Anonymous said...

OOhh.. Charles Manson's Mugshot

http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/h/D/manson1a.jpg

Anonymous said...

At any rate, that stop sign was replaced very soon after I got that photo. I figured with all the other stop signs in the area with "4:20" on them (one said Stop Bitching on it), it was another "psychedelic" drug reference.