Friday, May 09, 2008

Days when you get stepped on, others when it falls on you

OK. So anywho, I finally get a #1 6 inch philips screwdriver and get
inside the Right Speaker of the Cambridge SoundWorks speakers we got. I
had to reattach the sound input as well as fix the bad power switch. I
ended up wiring in a bypass power switch and it works again. Most people
would say why not buy a new pair? I don't have the money and I don't
believe in disposable technology. These speakers also sound pretty good,
good enough to fix and keep them.


OK so back in March or thereabouts, I signed up for help through the BVR
office. They supposedly sent out forms for Dr. Z and the counselor I was
seeing there as well as the guy I see now, but it seems none of them
have sent anything back. I owe money to Dr. Z so they may not even
respond to that. So I get a call today from a guy at BVR still telling
me they've not received replies from anyone. So I call Dr. Z's office
and the lady sees that my file was closed in February because I owed
them so much and I've been trying to pay them whatever I can. She also
doesn't see any BVR forms so they either didn't get them or they got
them but threw them away. I dunno. I don't understand why the guy I see
now hasn't replied already.

I have my disability award, and I got this Ticket to Work thingy. But if
it's going to be a big freaking hassle all around to get BVR help, I
might as well not even bother trying to work!! It's not worth it!!!!! I
should pursue studies at Kent State, which seems less a hassle but still
annoying.

No comments: