this was finally done with the one guy I spoke to and sending in a copy
of a letter he needed to see. This time it's some other guy. This time
they want me in person in their local office in 2 days, 10 am. They want
me to bring the letter I got today along with some folder I don't have.
Then there was supposed to be a list of documents they wanted, but
there's no list. I have NO idea what they want, and I called the guy's
extension and left a message to that effect that I didn't have any
folder. I go back through remembering all the documentation I've
received from SocSec, and I'm pretty sure this folder they want is
something I don't have. I've not received any benefits at all so far.
I'm getting annoyed by all this irregular stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment