"... Asperger's just means you don't instinctively [comprehend] social
protocols the way the rest of humanity does subconsciously. It means you
don't read nonverbal communication in the way that most people do
without being able to explain how."
True.
"It means you tend to overfocus on a handful of interests and relate
everything back to those interests, thereby being a frustrating person
with whom to converse."
OMG. With me, it's also that I can't talk to people unless it's about
anime or one of my interests. I can't get interested in stuff that I
don't care about. It's important to other people, but I can't be made to
care.
"It means if someone wants something from you, they have to actually say
what it is instead of dancing around it and assuming you'll guess."
OMG YES! Ladies, if you want something from me, and it's the same thing
I want from you, then you go ahead and tell me outright. You'll be happy
and surprised at what comes after. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment