Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Manga cookbook review noted!

A few beams of sunlight come through: http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/

On March 13,2007, they noticed my review of their Manga Cookbook on Genvid! It's good to be recognized. I have a number of their products and I've liked what they've done. I also recommend their little Gift Books, and hope to add Manga Moods to my collection. Since I have 3 nieces, I got Manga Sisters and let the oldest read it to the others.

(Note: I wrote this when my life was different as it is now. Do not consider this next bit too seriously. Except the trip to Japan part - I still want to do that. 11/10/2017)

It'd be nice if the Manga University people would contact me. I'd like a job and anything that promotes Japanese culture and language seems like something I want to do. (That, and the possibility of being able to go to Japan and meet a potential future wife would be nice, too.)


No comments: