unemployment case (an administrative appeal) through my county's court
of common pleas, I will need to file 3 documents in my situation:
A Docketing Statement, a Praecipe (pray sippee), and because I have no
money, a Poverty Affidavit. I found PDF forms for the first 2 online
through the county clerk of court's website. I called (finally!!!!!)
today to find out if they've heard of this form, and I was told yes,
they exist and are accepted in my county, even if links to this form
aren't on the website. The lady I spoke to suggested finding out if this
form is online with the state or trying another office with which I left
a message. If they have this form, which they should, I hope to get a
copy mailed to me or told where I can find it online. I might have found
a source for one such version already. So this weekend, I will be
printing these forms and trying to figure out how to fill them out. Once
I have this filed, I'm going to try finding a private attorney to pick
up my cause.
Out of the blue my father emailed me and my younger sister about a
possible opportunity to continue our education, which for me would be to
get my Bachelor's. I will probably also go online with Kent State to see
what I can do over the computer and I still qualify for grants and the
like. I am interested in anything that can get me a job in Japan if at
all possible. I wonder if any credits from Stark Tech will transfer
which was 18 years ago when I graduated. I don't even know if I'm in the
frame of mind to even consider this. Japanese language study is or was
offered at Kent State when Liz was going there. (I miss Liz.)
No comments:
Post a Comment