would file the appeal. The local community legal aid office said they
couldn't get involved because they hadn't been involved earlier. Well,
f---! I didn't NEED legal help until now! What the hell use is free
legal help if they're not there when you need them!
I spoke to one lawyer, details of which I think I already posted. I
ended up not calling the pro bono guy, but might see if he can do it for
a wrongful termination lawsuit against the store. I mean, if one
unemployment review commission officer found in My Favor... You see
where this is going? Emotional distress, Humiliation... My pain and
suffering should be worth something and they should pay and be punished
for their crimes against me.
As for "paying back" the money I got... I dunno. I can get a really good
0% deal from my credit card, but I'll need to call them up about this
unusual transaction so they'll clear it. I also wonder if the state
would ruin my credit rating or what else they could do to me in attempts
to collect the money. I have at least 2 phone calls to make. If I go the
credit card route, I want that sent Registered Mail.
I want to keep up the fight but part of me wants it over. The store won
a hollow victory against an unarmed opponent. I don't know how Rick
Seigal can sleep at night. He better keep looking over his shoulder
though. You never know what will come after him.
This whole thing was nothing more than a personal grudge to get rid of
someone they didn't like. EMPLOYEES OF GIANT EAGLE STORES: DO NOT BUY
ANYTHING IN THE STORE WHILE EMPLOYED THERE. YOU WILL BE FIRED.
I have a few personal policies:
1. Don't Trust Management.
2. Don't Date Co-Workers.
3. Don't Shop Where You Work.
4. Don't Talk to Customers.
5. Customers May Not Always Be Right, But They Are Frequently Stupid,
Arrogant, and Self-Righteous.
You can't fix Stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment