Friday, November 02, 2012

When things go wrong, they really go F_ing WRONG


So today I decided I would get an answer to what happened to my lost $80 USPS money order.

I found a toll free number and called that. That person got me the number for the USPS General Accounting office. And here's where that person got my answer.

I filed my missing money order claim August 24. The refund was issued August 29. HOWEVER, the address on the slip WAS THE WRONG ONE. It should have been MY ADDRESS, NOT THE PERSON I TRIED TO SEND IT TO. 

AND THEN !!!!!!! IT WAS CASHED BY THAT OTHER PERSON SEPTEMBER 12. Now I TOLD her originally if that first money order ever arrived, do not cash it. DON'T CASH IT. I looked up her phone number and called it. She didn't answer, but some other guy did. I left the young woman whom I transacted with back in June (and into July) emails on one board and on Yahoo. The guy I spoke to and left a message with even says she acknowledge she got this envelope but forgot what it was about and went right ahead and cashed it!

I FIND IT DISTRESSING AND ANNOYING SHE DIDN'T RECOGNIZE THE AMOUNT OF THE REFUNDED MONEY ORDER WAS THE SAME AS THE LOST ONE.

I've left her emails giving her a chance to make things right. Either we work out a deal, or you send me Cas$h via Certified Mail.

IF I HAVE TO TAKE HER TO COURT, WHERE WOULD I FILE THIS? IN OHIO OR WHERE THIS PERSON LIVES????

So now--- The USPS is off the hook for this. They messed up, they refunded. Now I want my goddamn $80 back in some form.

And then the refilled ink cartridges that I got this week - the color one works, the black one prints with streaks...

And then I have to re-do one DVD project as it came out all messed up and the wrong audio on stuff. GRRRRRRRRRR... I still haven't cashed that $3.93 Classmates lawsuit check. I wonder how to report that?

No comments: