Friday, November 16, 2012

I guess it's time

I need all the thinking heads I can get, all the help I can get - because I've decided I have to get out from under Mom's 1998 Kia Sephia. After the repeated failures earlier this year, and the recent shifting oddities I've been experiencing for the past few days (off and on), I want to be able to drive a car that won't cause me so much anxiety about it leaving me dead on the road away from home. I can't take that stress any more.

Now, I realize the trade in value for my car may barely be $1,100 on a good day. I'd like to consider a car that's $3K if I can get that much, otherwise $2K if not.

Or if anyone can help me negotiate a better price (like $2,500 for the $3K car) please speak up about being able and wanting to help me. I will finance this with a credit card. I could use a 0% interest credit card check, but I have one card that has a rate under 9%.

I really hate having to do this, but as my computer services business is still trying to get started, I need a newer car. I think at this point, Mom would agree. It's time.

Do not hesitate to get involved with this process. I'd love to have it done within the next week. Tomorrow if things go right. I'll be looking for my title to the car and we'll have to clean it out.

I'm sick and tired of the problems and would prefer not putting any more money in the Sephia.

And I just put $16.50 of gas in it today... DAMMIT.
  

No comments: