WHAT THE FREAKING HELL, TIME WARNER?
CHARGING US TO USE YOUR EQUIPMENT ON TOP OF THE FEE FOR THE SERVICE? A FEE THAT YOU NEVER CHARGED BEFORE???
OK, so whatever anyway. They do provide a list of devices that I could buy and use without that fee, and in the long run sounds like a good idea. I'd rather tell Time Warner to fuck themselves, but the options for high speed internet are limited. Frontier's high speed service isn't an option because 1) It's not available, 2) it's unreliable, and 3) it has no data.And by all rights, if this sort of arrangement isn't in the original agreement that was signed when the service began all the way back in 2007 (I think) when Road Runner light was only $14.95 a month, then they can't just change this arrangement, right?
I need to get the service in my name, then bitch them out over this.
No comments:
Post a Comment