I imagine people have noticed I don't post as much as I used to. It's too easy to get on Facebook and put stuff up there. I will try to gather a few bits at a time and post on my blog so it's around for more than a week, not as ephemeral as Facebook is. I just have to remember to paste in Notepad, edit, then copy and paste here, otherwise I'll post a lot more than I want to.
=============
Received Lands End catalog in the mail. I didn't request one. I have never ordered from them. My mom did, even when she had no business doing so. Got on their website and stated the same facts.
I've decided to treat hangup phone calls as those from my mom. Some days she tries a lot, some days she doesn't try at all. At least she's trying even if there's no message.
So how does this work? I called an accountant on info I need for permits or licenses I need to start my tiny business, and I get a call back this morning saying they're not taking any new clients. That's not what I called about, but not taking new clients? I don't get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment