I finally made a phone call in the quest to get information for something I've been writing. This is a major thing for me because if I can deal with someone online and through email, I'll do it that way. I had to go the phone route because of trying to get the info I need via email previously and it didn't go anywhere. Why have a business website with email if you're not going to use it? I really hate having to use the phone, but sometimes you just need to. They asked for a few particulars and said they'll get back to me. I don't know when, but at least I'll have my info, probably.
A 2nd phone call to another number got a disconnected message. So that's probably out of business or just has another phone number. So for that 2nd bit, I need to find another source.
I think there's a 3rd or 4th number I might have to call. Some info I need I was able to find online, and some I have to email people to get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment